Guthrie Tomorrow Coalition, Inc., dba/State Capital Publishing Museum was created to acquire, restore, renovate, preserve, maintain, and recognize the historical significance of the building known as the State Capital Publishing Museum which is located in the State’s first capital city of Guthrie, Oklahoma.
The State Capital Publishing Museum is a significant historic landmark destination that offers programming with something for everyone – all ages, all stages. It stands as a beacon to the publishing industry and a tribute to the beginnings of Oklahoma statehood.
The organization provides a sustainable, financially stable plan for the museum, which operates as a gathering place that encourages dynamic engagement through hands-on exhibits and community events.
State Capital Publishing Museum
301 W Harrison Ave
Guthrie, Oklahoma 73044
P.O Box 57
Guthrie, Oklahoma 73044-4730
Ph. (405) 282-4123
Current Board of Directors
Lynn Bilodeau – CEO
Kord Stockwell – Chairman
Terrell “Shaun” Davis – Secretary
Roland V. Combs, III – Vice-Chair
Lisa Coen Adamiak – Treasurer
- Formed 7/17/2017
- Obtained 501(c)(3) status on 11-30-2017 (effective 7/17/2017)
- Entirely volunteer board – all make annual financial contribution
- Entirely volunteer staff (they have full time jobs!)
- Have until 7/2024 to raise $262,000. Approx. $60,000 has been invested toward the $262,000 through FY2020-2021 (I will get you better numbers before website goes live)
- Initial fundraiser scheduled for 4/21/2020 was postponed and ultimately cancelled due to COVID.